Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review,have been followed.
Research ArticlesContributions in this section represent the main bulk of an issue and are subjected to double-blind peer review. Articles typically report on the development of new theory, contain OR success stories or case studies, or are methodological reviews on some OR topic.
Special Issue Articles (by invitation only)Contributions in this section are typically centered around a special OR topic or theme, dedicated to a celebrated individual in the OR community, or mark an important event on the OR calendar. Papers may be submitted for publication in this section upon invitation by die editor, and are subjected to the normal double-blind peer review process.
Letters to the EditorReaders are invited to submit letters to the editor for possible publication in ORiON. These letters may be in response to material already published in ORiON, or may convey some general message of an OR-related nature to readers.
The following license applies:
Attribution CC BY
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.